Bankruptcy Lawyers In Michigan
Schedule a free consultation with reputable bankruptcy lawyers in Michigan by contacting Gudeman & Associates, P.C. If you need a way out of debt or are looking for a way to protect your assets in the event that you’ve fallen behind in payments, our attorneys can answer your questions and file for bankruptcy on your behalf if you determine it’s the right solution to your financial problems. There’s a lot to consider before you move forward with bankruptcy – let us help you make the right choice to clear your debt slate and assist you in seeing a brighter financial future.
5 Reasons To Schedule A Free Consultation Today
1. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by speaking with our Michigan bankruptcy attorneys. We’ll take all the time necessary to provide sound advice and connect you with the right resources while you make your decision. Once you provide some basic information about your debt situation, we can make a professional recommendation on the type of bankruptcy that would provide the most relief under the law.
2. If you’re drowning in credit card debt, our Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys can clarify facts that will help you understand the benefits of Chapter 7 bankruptcy; the process could dismiss all of your credit card debt if you can’t afford to pay back your unsecured creditors. Additional benefits of filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy include:
- Temporarily stops home foreclosure and auto repo
- Stops wage garnishments
- Ends harassing calls, texts, emails, and communication
- Resolves payday loan issues, as well
- Discharges medical bills
- Addresses old tax debts
3. Our Chapter 13 lawyers in Flint are able to work with your banking institution and lenders to reschedule mortgage and automobile payments to better fit your budget. If your home or auto loan is in default, we’ll work with the lender to lower interest payments, extend your repayment term, and make it possible for you to pay off your remaining debt on your terms.
Best of all, you can speak with bankruptcy lawyers in Michigan for free, just by calling our law office at Call. Let us know about your situation, and we’ll take it from there.
4. Many Flint bankruptcy law firms charge for consultations; we feel it’s in our mutual interest to offer this service at no cost, whatsoever. Reach out to Gudeman & Associates, P.C., if you feel overwhelmed by debt and can’t find a way out from under the burden of payments and bills. Bankruptcy is not right for every client, however, if it’s the right debt resolution for your situation, you’ll find significant relief under bankruptcy’s protection.
5. Our bankruptcy law office offers free resources online, such as FAQs, helpful information, and alternatives to bankruptcy. By bookmarking our website, you’ll have instant access to our bank of data, including our free helpline where you’ll be able to get in touch with our lawyers when you need answers to your questions.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.