Proven Partners For Financial Health
- Consumer Bankruptcy
Katherine is a lifelong Michigan resident who earned her B.A. in Biology and her M.A. in Biological Sciences from Wayne State University. Katherine then went on to earn her J.D. degree from Wayne State University Law School in 2002. During and after law school, she helped at her family business, which specialized in fine gifts and collectibles from Asia.
Katherine has absolutely no free time at all for hobbies. But when she is not chasing her daughter and dogs, she finds no greater joy than her family, and enjoys gardening, food science, hiking and a fine cup of coffee or tea.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Michigan, 2004
- Shinn Legal, PLC, Attorney, 2012 to 2013
- Law Office of Richard Nahabedian, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2007 to 2012
- Michigan Bar Association
Current Employment Position