The ability to obtain a release or discharge of our debts is rooted in the Bible. Our founding fathers felt it so important, that bankruptcy was included in our founding documents and the Constitution orders Congress to pass laws that provide for Bankruptcy. That’s right. Bankruptcy laws are passed in response to the U.S. Constitution. They create rights for you and are intended to protect you from creditors when you need it most and to give you a fresh start. As such, bankruptcy is not an ending; it is a new beginning for you and your family. If you need to use the help that the founding fathers of our country wanted to provide to you, Gudeman & Associates’ Law Center for Debt Relief is here to help you.
- Do you fear your home going into foreclosure?
- Are those medical bills making you ill?
- Are the creditor calls becoming more and more aggressive?
- Are utility companies threatening to turn off the power?
- Are you looking for somewhere to hide your car from the Repo man?
- Does it hurt when you open up your pay check, and see a quarter of your take home has been garnished?
- Is the “Friend of the Court” not being very friendly to your current economic woes?
- Would you like to hear the phone ring on a Saturday morning, and not have to worry that it is a debt collector?
There are options in personal bankruptcy. And the more information you have, the better the decision you can make. More importantly, with our help, we’ll make sure you make the best decision for you and your family.
Call Us Today
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Contact us, now, at Gudeman & Associates’ Law Center for Debt Relief! Toll free at 1-248-546-2800 to arrange for your free, no obligation consultation with one of our attorneys.